Before choosing any product for the kid it is equally important to consider the individual needs of any infant as well. The nappy is not an exception either. Infants wear the nappy pants to stay clean and comfortable throughout the day.
The usual nappies that are in common use keep away everything but for an active infant the things are different. Wriggling and kicking make it hard to change the nappy and then keep it in one place. With the babies growing up the task becomes even more tedious. To handle an active infant it is a great alternate there and that is the huggies nappy pants walker. They are also known as the pull ups. They turn out to be as simple as the travel babywipes.
The recommended age for using the huggies nappy pants walker is three. After that you can continue with pants instead of simple diapers. The minimum size available is either 3 or 4 depending on the brand. The nappy pants are easy to handle for the kids too. They make the baby be at home in all the conditions. Buying and using it can resolve many problems that you likely face with the ordinary nappies. It is a practical option just like travel baby wipes.
- Best for active kids that find it hard to stay in one place
- Easy to change in any posture like sleeping, sitting and even standing.
- Convenient to add and remove
- Best for waist slim babies even at night
- No leaks as it can be pulled up on the stomach
- Best for potty training time
- May not hold as securely as the conventional nappies
- Leg flaps not wide and convenient like the routine nappies. This can cause leaking
- Waistbands do not support the sleeping styles of the front sleepers
- Nappy starts slipping down when full so not suggested for heavy wetters.
Nappy pants come in different sizes and shapes. For the perfect usage you need to get the nappy according to your child’s measurements. The traits vary from brand to brand. It is better not to take a hasty decision. Make sure to have a close look, take all measurements and then decide that which the best choice is for you and your baby. Not every baby is the same so the nappy pants have to be different as well.