Scarves are often added to the wardrobe for fashion and glamour. They are available in different colours and materials. You can buy a great deal of variety but what can become a problem is the storage. If you want your scarves to stay long and look beautiful then it is very essential to store them properly. There are ways to store the scarves including the choice of getting the scarf hanger in Australia.
If you want to keep your scarves wrinkle free then here are the few suggestions that you may like to have.
- The standard way to organise the scarves is to get the scarf hanger. The hanger is much different from the existing types. There are circles that are fixed to each other on vertical columns. The scarves are then moved through these holes so they can stay in position without sliding down.
- Fold the scarves and stack them in an organized way on the shelf in your closet. The heavier scarves look neater when they are placed in this way.
- For closets with minimal space there is a choice of getting the sliding hangers. These hangers fit well inside the closet. They are sleek and slim so it is easy to place them behind the other stuff in the shelves. The scarves remain wrinkleless as there is no need to fight with them. All you have to do is simply slide out and slide in the scarves.
- Fold the scarf length wise. Take a routine hanger and then hang the different scarves side by side. You can arrange the scarves according to colours, frequency of usage or even the season. They can be hanged on the cupboard door or even inside the closet.
- You must have seen the door handles being used for just opening or closing the doors, but you can use them creatively by using them as the scarf organizers. Get the handles that are long enough. Fix them to the closet wall and start hanging your scarves to it.
- Towel bars is another economical way of securing the scarves in the wrinkleless way. It does not need additional accessories to get fixed. All you have to do is fold the scarves and then hang them in required places so that they are visible.
- You can transform the craft storage cart into your scarf storage unit. The cart can either be placed within the closet or you can hang it anywhere you like.
These are just a few ideas to hold the scarves in place. If you do not want to iron the scarves everytime you take them out then it is a great idea to organise them properly.